Here's listed are few data loss scenarios in Samsung mobile phone are:
- Accidental formatting of Samsung galaxy phone memory card such as microsd card
- User might delete essential family photo from Samsung phones while erasing unwanted files
- Corruption of files related to operating system on Samsung mobile phone
- Damage of memory card used in Samsung android phone
- Improper handling of your Samsung phone like switching of mobile phone abruptly
- Samsung phone displaying “Unsupported File System” or “Black Media” on SD card
Well, the good news is that it is possible to recover deleted files from samsung galaxy phones. Here's an easy samsung galaxy data recovery solution.
You can follow it to recover deleted files from samsung galaxy phone internal storage and memory card, such as SD card, microsd, sdhc, sdxc, sd mini, cf card, mmc, xD picture card. You can use it to retrieve back both deleted and formatted pictures videos music files and other files from all Samsung Galaxy phones, including Samsung Galaxy Note 5, Trend 2 Lite, V Plus, Xcover 3, J1, A7, E7, Z1, Smaung galaxy S6, S5, S6 Edge, Note 4, Note Edge, etc. Both rooted and non rooted samsung galaxy android phones are supported.
Here's some other data recovery tutorials which you may find useful
Data recovery from Samsung galaxy S6 Active
How to recover files from Samsung Galaxy Note 5
Samsung Galaxy S photo/video recovery